Thursday, June 14, 2012

The 1st Fiber Camp of the Summer




How can it be 5 days?  I guess I have been absorbed in Fiber Camp.  It has been a great week and I shall be sad to see it end but more campers next week.  We had 8 campers this week; some mornings, some afternoons, and some all day.  This morning was cold- thank goodness we had Gramma Meisters quilts to wrap up in while we knitted.

Imaginations have been revved up and the ideas keep flowing.  Wish we had more time to fit everything in.  It is hard when some campers only come half days but they have so many other activities to engage in.  


Lots of Colors, interesting textures, new techniques, and I am finally remembering to take pictures.  Full slideshow to come.  This time I don't have to wait to get pictures from others who have a life of their own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment