Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One down 5 to go




Before.......



During......


After.......


WE DID IT!!! I started Hildegard Saturday and got the saddle area done. Then I gave H. a few days off and Karen and I finished her today. H. says YAY! Hildegard was actually very patient and fairly cooperative but she let me know I was taking way to long. I think she came out looking pretty good though and NO blood.

And she still has friends even though she looks different.



It really wasn't hard just time consuming.

Hildegard looks so young now. I am getting my hair cut tomorrow I hope it doesn't take as long AND I hope it makes me look younger.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I want to do one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Maybe I should shear my cats so they don't shead. I want to see a picture of your hair cut too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you did an awesome job and yes, Hildegard was extremely patient and cooperative. What a good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! She looks great...wish I could have been there to watch! Next we want a picture of the hen house...

    ReplyDelete