Monday, August 22, 2011

Venturing Out


The new girls are stepping out. Out the gate anyway, for the first time. They still haven't gone over the fence but they are hanging out with the other chickens when they are in the pasture or barnyard. It is interesting to watch them establish a pecking order.

Mira is showing them around.


I haven't figured out how to tell these two apart yet except by movement. One is very brave and the other is afraid of everyone.

This lovely just came out as well.

I am thinking about venturing out into the work force again. Someone called me to try to talk me into taking the job for 6 weeks. Nothing official yet but I am already thinking about what I could do with the extra money. It is suppose to be flexible. Still trying to find out who I am suppose to be talking to.


No comments:

Post a Comment