Sunday, March 10, 2013

Back to The Pre Snow World



10 inches + of snow and 2+ days without electricity and I feel like I lost a whole week or watched the outside world go by in slow motion, unable to interact with it.

 Cher seemed to really enjoy the snow.


 John was going to take the roof off the main part of the fiber shed but luckily decided to wait.
It would have all looked like this.

It didn't seem like 10 inch of snow because it was SO wet and compressed so quickly.  Two days later it was almost gone.

Now I am clean again, the refrigerator is clean again, the sheep wonder why they are no longer getting extra hay and the chickens are very glad the snow is gone (almost).

Today was in the 60s and we did take the rest of the roof off.  Moving right along.

Now, I must get back on track, and continue planning for the Spring Break Fiber Camp and the Shearing/Fiber Art event.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much more snow you got than us. We only got 4 or 5 inches, thank goodness, and we only lost power for a few hours.

    Come see my babies and my chicken coop I'm almost done building.

    ReplyDelete