Monday, June 13, 2011

GARBLE

The rain came agaiN< THE NeW Barrel FILLED UP< AND THE BARN GOT VERY SOGGY!

GUESS WHAT, I AM GETTING A NEW COMPPUTER> NOT BECAUSE OF THE SPORATIC LETTER THING BUT BECAUSE it iS starting to freEZE Up and black out and such.

Anyway, it was a beaUtiFUl day todaY BUT I sPent most oF THE DAY spinNING WITH THE SPiNNING GROUP NORTH OF HERE> PICKED UP SOME GOOD TIPS and genuinely had a good time. Tomorrow, John anD I are going On aN excURtION TO Floyd TO AN ARTICAN FESTIVAL> I am GLAD IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE COOL SO I DON"T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE ANIMALS AND WATER>

I have some ideas about the water situation that I will pursue soon. My focus now is on selling lambs, drumming up kids for camp, and getting the website finished. I will soon introduce my followers to the website.

Just talked to Lyndy. She wants more cute lamb pictures. O.K. Who wants these cute lambs? Sorry, the computer is NOT COMPLYING> I WILL TRY ONE MORE TIME> NOT TONIGHT< WAIT UNTIL I HAVE A NEW COMPUTER>

No comments:

Post a Comment