Friday, August 13, 2010

Resting Places



THE BARN-- a GREAT place to rest. Shady, usually a bit of a breeze going through, mostly people leave you alone here.

THE TREES -- Up behind the barn the animals have carved out some nice places to rest (reminds me of the beach and digging out the perfect spot for a nap). Cool dirt, a better view than most of the barn offers, a good hiding place where no humans have a reason to go.


One of Beau's personal favorites. He can lie here in his "play dead" position for a long time. I am not sure of the attraction for this one.

The chickens like to carve out these little nest areas under the coop but I never see them resting here and they haven't laid any eggs here. Looks comfy to me.

One of the chickens likes it up here (above the closet in the barn). The only attraction here is the height, I think. I keep it cluttered to discourage her from laying eggs up here.

I am very excited about a new place I am designing and building for a resting place for me. Shady, a pretty view, nice smells. No picture yet.

3 comments:

  1. That's exactly what I thought. I found it very relaxing just looking at the resting places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in case you don't go back to old blogs and look for comments, I made one that I thought would be on this post but ended up on the "shower one".

    ReplyDelete