Saturday, August 17, 2013

Some Things are Little, Some Big, and Some BOTH

I drove three miles yesterday.  The animals stuck their heads out of the barn as I drove by and wished me well.

I decided it was time to give driving a try after 8 weeks of no driving.  It went pretty well.  No problem with accelerating or braking but my driving muscles were sore, especially on the outside of my foot.

Each day more things are possible but I think it is still going to be awhile before I can walk across the pasture planting grass seed.   My vegetable garden may not look any better for awhile either.  But, today I mopped the floor of the fiber shed and it looks great.


Campers coming the day after tomorrow, Yay!  We are going to have so much fun.  Maybe I will even remember to take some pictures.

This afternoon we are going to the community ice cream supper to celebrate Wednesday's birthday.  Thirty-four years ago today, was a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment