Thursday, March 12, 2020

My Life is Joyful

I am grateful for the signs of Spring which officially comes in one week.  I am grateful that I can still sling a shovel and operate a backhoe.  Tomorrow's challenge is to remove the rock in the back corner.





It is difficult digging in the clay but it will make a good base.  Can't wait for the next step, stay tuned.

Many things are changing in life this week but many more are the same and dependable for example this project.  I already have half of the blocks I will need and the rest I can buy; most stores are still open.  May get some rain tomorrow.  We haven't had rain in awhile.  I cleaned up our bedroom today and now that my clutter is gone, it looks great.  On to the next room.  Plenty of projects inside and out.  I am grateful that I don't have to wonder if I am going to have a job next week. 


My job is to make sure those around me have what they need and for that I am grateful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment