Thursday, January 12, 2017

THE COUCH

Before I forget, many have asked about how the couch turned out.  Reading Karen's blog, reminded me I needed to post pictures I took when we were over to Lyndy's house last week.  It looks especially good with Lyndy's accent pillows and the color of the couch is great.


Lyndy can store the cushions for extending the couch to a bed, under the couch.  Unfortunately, we haven't figured out the base for the extension yet.

Here is the couch without the cushions stored.

The best part is, the couch is super comfortable.  And John can lounge on it while Lyndy swings in her hammock.  Now Lyndy could sleep 4 if she needed to.


3 comments:

  1. just made my coffee, almond buttered my pumpkin bread, clicked on your blog and there it was, a vision of "Ohm" for me for the day. Thank you to the three of you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's all so cozy looking. Excellent job everyone!

    ReplyDelete