Sunday, November 27, 2016

Over the Mountain

What's missing in this picture?  Oh I know, the tiny house that has been sitting under the hickory tree for a year and a half.



 The tiny house moved to Albemarle county November 19th.  For the trip, I drove lead, followed by the tiny house, then John, and then the nervous homeowner.  It was so wonderful looking in my rearview mirror and seeing the tiny house roll along with such confidence.  The sight was very emotional for me.


This is the new location for this lovely home.  Such a sweet  spot.

It really is a home now as you can see.



Gramma approves


2 comments:

  1. Talk about emotional! From the first photo of "What's missing", to seeing Gwen and all the "stuff" on the frig. Its for real Lyndy Jane!. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it really does look like a home now. I love that she already put pictures on the refrigerator. Congratulations Lyndy.

    ReplyDelete