Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Technical Dificulties

I can not access my photo album for this blog. SORRY I know many are waiting patiently for new pics of the sheep after shearing and the tiny house update pictures.  It all started when I updated the operating system on my computer-DON'T EVER DO THAT.  So now all I can do is keep trying different things and not spend too much time at it.

I took the computer to the computer doctor ( yes that is the name of the place) and he groaned when I told him about updating to a new system.  He gave me some new memory ( for the computer) I wish he could give me some.  At least the computer is working faster, even if it is not doing the right things.  I guess it is time for some young person to visit.

The sheep are hanging out waiting for the grass to grow in the pastures.  Usually, at this time of year, I am complaining about mud and the sheep eating too many greens at one grazing.  Hopefully, rain is on the way so I can get back to a more seasonal kind of complaining. 

Cathy is coming all the way from New England to help me in my gardens, so I have been working hard to have things where we need them.  It is great how events motivate us to get things done.  I washed pounds and pounds of fleece before the shearing event, John made temporary steps for the tiny house, instead of wobbly stacked boards nailed in a couple of places.  I made things look a little better so Cathy doesn't want to turn around and go home.

The chickens were good enough to let me know they are going to scratch up everything we plant unless I cage planting areas, so building cages, is on the agenda for tomorrow.  I need to finish digging out the BIG stone for the first step of the new decent into the woods near the fiber shed.  I am so excited about potential completion of some long overdue projects.

Tomorrow, I go to C-ville to pick up Cathy so I plan to go early and see if I can get some questions answered at the Apple Store.  I want to post pictures of the big piece of felt I made and the sheared sheep, and the new work completed in the tiny house and the suient washed fleece and more....

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, somehow i got behind on reading your blog. Lots going on there. Hope you got the rooster situation taken care of. Our grass is green and growing like crazy. I guess we've been getting more rain than you, though I bet you got some yesterday. I hate when I do something that screws up my computer. Puts me in a bad mood. I hope you get yours fixed soon so we can see pictures again. Enjoy your company.

    ReplyDelete