Friday, March 4, 2016

More March Snow

I hesitate to post yet more pictures of snow, especially in March.

When John and I decided to go visit a friend in March, I checked back on blogs for the last 3 years, to see what the weather could be.  I was surprised to see so many pictures of snow. Here are some more.

It started snowing late yesterday afternoon; a really wet snow.  The sheep looked so weighted down at the evening feeding, but I didn't have my camera with me.  This morning was beautiful.  We got about 3-4 inches but it compressed very quickly.


The driveway hardly had any snow


Even the barnyard didn't really accumulate and the sheep had shaken off the snow mats of last night.


And then by the end of the day,  the snow was gone.  I love the light in this picture.


What a strange last few days we have had; all over the place from 60 degrees to 20s to snow and back to 40 degrees. 

 Sal started laying eggs with the warm weather.  I wonder how that will all go this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment