Monday, June 25, 2012

Let there be Music and a Little Light Once in Awhile






I was sweating before 9:00 A.M. this morning.  I was playing electrician assistant and drilling holes in timbers and running wire, stapling wire and pushing wire through conduit- usually the wrong direction. Then I was shoveling dirt into a trench.  I just went out to check out the new light in the fiber shed; not bad.



Tomorrow, I shall have music that doesn't go out because the battery drains.  I know I didn't think I needed electricity in the barn or fiber shed but, I am beginning to think of more and more I can do with
it.

 


The barn was done last week and I only had the light on one night when the sheep were near the barn.  I couldn't get a sense of whether they liked it or not but I know they will like to have music once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment