Tuesday, July 6, 2010

COMPLETELY UNPRODUCTIVE DAY

I can't remember the last time I had a day like this--- Totally UNMOTIVATED. Sure it is hot but not bad in the house. I didn't get to sleep for a long while last night but that isn't new.

I did hand water the three veggie gardens and the potted garden. Went up to the barn to fill all the water buckets. Too hot to do anything else outside until 6:00 or so when I'll go down to talk to the critters.

I took a nap but that didn't help. Sometimes if I just start to do something I'll get into a flow but today it is hard to get a start. So what to do? Maybe I will just consciously decide not to do anything. Maybe I will go down to the barn and see what everybody is up to down there. Maybe I will go sit in the creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment