Thursday, December 31, 2009

Birthdays

So today is my birthday and as I was giving Beau and the girls breakfast John came down to sing "Happy Birthday" to me in the barn (what a sweet heart). He encouraged the critters to join in but they just munched away. He said they clapped at the end but I didn't hear them. Anyway, it was a great day even if the town of Chatham didn't allow John to bring all the entertainment he has been providing me with (on my birthdays for the last many years) to me in Virginia. [I must have had some terrible childhood disease when everyone else learned sentence structure]. And even if the Roanoke Museum of Fine Art was closed today.

I was never big into astrology - maybe read my horoscope in the K.C. Star growing up- but I believe in astrology just don't have the time or interest to learn more. Anyway, I was thinking a couple of days ago that probably 95% of all sheep are born in the first four months of the year so what does that mean about sheep personalities? There are probably only a handful of Leo sheep. Maybe that is a good thing -lambs that have the characteristics of lions? Strange thing to think about.

Thank you all who called today or emailed or sent me cards I feel loved.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday Susan.

    James and I drove to the Taubman museum for our anniversary only to find it closed.

    Happy New Year too. See you when I get home.

    ReplyDelete