Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Photo Shoot

Melanie, came from NC to stay up at the hermitage at the Belfry for 3 weeks to work on an art project.  She is working on a series of sheep pictures, so Anne put her in touch with me.  Melanie came for two photo shoots with the sheep.

 Yesterday,  Melanie told me she was headed home and wanted to know if I wanted to see her work in progress.  Of course I said yes.  She blows the pictures up to 2'X3' and larger and puts a distressed wood frame around them that she has made saw gouges in.  There are halos around the sheep's heads.  It is hard to describe.

I have mentioned that when I take a camera up to the barnyard the sheep are very interested.  For Melanie, they really struck up some great poses.







And of course Donald wanted to be a part of it.
They make me laugh.  

1 comment:

  1. I love that one with her head against the pole. And, of course, the one of Donald.

    ReplyDelete