Tuesday, January 5, 2016

While I Was Away from the Written Words

Where have I been?  mmmmmmmmm, not sure.  It seems like the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas was a big blur.  I went to my pictures to see.


I hung out with the animals and made walkways with straw when the mud got really bad.



I made an angel for a Christmas tree.





 I went to Ohio and came home.  I also went to NC for a few days.  I have been knitting a baby sweater and knitting a second mitten.

I have been dealing with a great deal of MUD (2 straw bales worth).  Which reminds me I owe Cathy for a bale of straw.   We were away for Christmas and my birthday and it rained just about everyday.  You know you have good friends and farm sitters when they will contend with all of that MUD and still talk to you.  THANKS ALL.




No comments:

Post a Comment