Monday, March 17, 2014

Is THIS the last snow for this Winter?

This morning we woke up to more snow.  At least it was only 2 inches instead of the predicted 5-8.  Even I, the snow lover, am ready to move on to Springtime NOW.

This is my new lettuce and pea bed which is nicely protected from scratching chickens but not snow.

The brave chickens came out of the barn looking for breakfast.

This one paced back and forth on the fence instead of coming over as she usually does.   I finally realized she didn't want to land on the snow

 So I cleared a landing strip and gave them their crumble.
 Soon some hungry birds came to share breakfast.

Zora likes to eat snow.


I think we are all tired of looking at snow pictures.  Stay tuned for Spring pictures in 4 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment