Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bye Bye Dreads



Karen got new bunnies so in order to try and keep up with her we got a giraffe. Yesterday, Beau got a hair cut and we decided it was time to say goodbye to the dreadlocks too.

It was in the 90's yesterday, the warmest day this year, and I didn't realize how hot it was and how intense the sun was and I got over heated. I went in to cool off, rest, chew on a lime, and recover. John offered to greet Jonathan when he came to shear Beau and help him set up. I slept. The boys did a fine job without me. When they were done, John told me Beau looked like a giraffe-- he kind of does but he looks very cool.


I am glad all the hair came off before the heat. Now Beau can stay cool and I won't have to have him chew on a lime though he might not mind-- he likes pickles and peas.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaah, he looks so funny! Don't tell him I said that. Still cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does sort of look like a giraffe, but I'd still recognize him.

    ReplyDelete